When you’re off the grid, it’s not only annoying trying to fend off various biting insects, it can also be dangerous as some carry life-threatening diseases. For a precise application, the Bushman’s Roll On with 20% DEET will keep those insects at bay for a full 7 hours.
The repellent is so unique because its formula will release over time to protect you where most other would have faded. There’s nothing like a layer of greasy insect repellent to make you feel like you haven’t showered for a week. Good thing Bushman’s is non-greasy and has a neutral scent that won’t stink out your whole tent.
With sweat, water and rub resistant properties this product will offer protection even when you’re doing strenuous outdoor activities. Protect your skin in the great outdoors from disease-carrying insects with Bushman’s Insect Repellent.
- Effective against ticks, mosquitoes, sandflies and Leeches.
- Repels insects for 7 hours
- Slim size for easy packing
When it comes to keeping a wide range of nasty insects at arm’s length, you can rely on the Insect Repellant Aerosol from Bushman’s.
This heavy-duty repellant features 40% DEET, can last for up to 15 hours and it will repel a wide variety of insects including mosquitoes, sandflies, ticks, leeches, sand fleas, no-see-ums, march flies, horse flies, bird lice stable flies, black flies, gnats, fleas, deer flies, Scottish midges and more! This repellant has excellent water and rub resistance, and is low odour so it’s not overwhelming.
Bushman’s also has a shelf life of over 6 years and can be sprayed upside down to get hard to reach areas. When you’re heading to a remote area where you know all sorts of insects are going to be buzzing around, the Insect Repellant Aerosol from Bushman’s is what you need.
- 40% DEET
- Excellent water and rub resistance
- Sprays upside down
- Shelf life of 6 years+
- Lasts for up to 15 hours
Bushman Plus Aerosols have all been specially formulated to provide lasting protection from biting and annoying insects while remaining unnoticeable on the skin. Just a light spray on exposed skin and where clothing fits tightly to the body will provide hours of protection. In addition, Bushman Aerosols feature a unique formulation that is non greasy, smells nice and is the first and only aerosol repellent with built-in sunscreen SPF15 for added protection.
7 Hours Protection
Water & Sweat Resistant
Built in Sunscreen
Sprays upside down
- When you want to guard against insects out in the bush, the Bushman’s Ultra Repellant is your best bet.It lasts for up to 15 hours and repels a wide variety of insects including mosquitoes, sandflies, ticks, leeches, sand fleas, no-see-ums, march flies, horse flies, bird lice stable flies, black flies, gnats, fleas, deer flies, sottish midges and more! The heavy-duty gel contains Bushman’s ‘drygel’ technology to leave your skin feeling dry and clean while still deterring annoying insects.An excellent choice for serious insect repellent the heavy duty gel has a very low odour, water-resistant and lasts for over 6 years on the shelf. Keep insects at bay on your outdoor expeditions by applying Bushman’s Ultra Repellant.
- Low odour
- Water resistant
- Repels mosquitoes, sandflies, ticks, leeches, sand fleas, no-see-ums, march flies, horse flies, bird lice stable flies, black flies, gnats, fleas, deer flies, sottish midges and more