TYR Burner EBP Fin is a floating short blade swim fin that mimics race-day cadence while building lean muscle.
- Burner – The perfect fins for training at race cadence. The shorter fin-blade provides just the right amount of propulsion to hone in on the perfect stroke. Shorter cadence kicks help build fast twitch muscle fibers throughout the leg, while an ergonomic foot pocket allows for decreased levels of tendon strain with efficient strength building for the ankle.
- EBP – Elevated Body Position: Constructed of ultra-soft high buoyancy rubber the swim fin helps maintain proper body position while training, allowing for race day muscle development and simulated race pace conditions.
TYR Crossblade Training Fins are multi-purpose training fins designed to elevate your swim. Showcasing an intermediate blade length, the LFCROSS combines the attributes of both short and long blade fins, increasing tempo and speed while still offering resistance to build leg power and improve technique. Showcasing soft rubber foot pockets, the CrossBlade Fins conform to the foot, ensuring a secure comfortable fit swim after swim. Perfect for race-pace training, the CrossBlade Fins allow you to maintain arm and kick tempo at higher speeds, imitating race-speeds in practice.
TYR Flexfins are engineered for swim training regiments and exercise routines. Designed to increase leg strength and enhance foot flexibility, our TYR Flexfins are a perfect choice for swimmers at any level that are looking to increase performance and decrease times. Color-coordinated by size for easy identification on the pool deck.
The new DMC ORIGINAL TRAINING Fins. These short fins have been claimed as the ‘worlds best training fins’ by many of the top swimmers in the world. The new DMC original training fins are soft and comfortable, and guaranteed to maintain their shape & longevity. With a greater blade width and V channel edge they provide powerful performance allowing swimmers to easily achieve the ‘high in the water’ race position to improve stroke and breathing technique.
- XXXS (EUR31)
- XXS (EUR34)
- XS (EUR37)
Vorgee Tech (Long) Blade Fin
The Tech Blade Fin is ideal for those training sessions where stroke correction and technique are the focus.
- 100% floating rubber – reduces weight to allow a more natural kick
- Hydro-dynamically shaped – enhances forward thrust motion through the water
- Flexi-Blade – reduces the strain on the ankles and calves
- Soft rubber heel cup – to reduce rubbing and improve comfort