The white Aquaventure goggles feature silver polarized lenses making them perfect in bright or sunny conditions but also suitable for pool training. They also have an anti-fog coating for longer fog free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
The red Attack goggles feature green polarized lenses making them perfect in bright or sunny conditions but also suitable for pool training. They also have an anti-fog coating for longer fog-free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
These unique buoyancy shorts are the only type available on the market. Designed to give an alternative to a pull buoy and give a more natural feeling of buoyancy.
They are made from top quality smoothskin neoprene and are stitched and bonded just the same as a Triathlon wetsuit. Designed using 3mm neoprene down the centre and 5mm neoprene down the sides. The 3mm provides additional buoyancy whilst the 5mm side panels complement this by promoting hip rotation through each stroke.
The Zone3 hand paddles are often described as the most comfortable paddles available. In fact, the coaches of two of the largest triathlon clubs in the UK stock these especially for their swimmers. They are perfect for building upper body swimming strength and are very useful to combine with the buoyancy shorts.
A very convenient invention for all swimmers…these mesh bags will store all your training equipment and then drain and dry all the excess water off without you having to put all your equipment against the radiator. The bags have a large strap for shoulder carry, short strap for hanging on pegs etc and a drawstring cord for easy access.
- It is ergonomically designed with one side wider than the other ensuring optimum fit and balanced buoyancy.
- Designed to isolate just the upper body to allow the arms to be strengthened.
- Helps swimmers to understand the importance of keeping their hips high in the water when swimming without extra flotation.
The ultimate thermal protection for open water swimming, the Zone3 Neoprene Skull Cap provides warmth while maintaining good hydrodynamics through the water. It has a Velcro strap which joins under the chin so the optimum fit can be ensured. Anyone who has experienced a ‘brain-freeze’ when swimming in cold water will know how valuable these can be to get you going!
The primary function of the Zone3 open water swimming gloves is to keep your hands insulated from the cold. The body’s extremities such as hands and feet always feel the cold the most, so these are designed to allow swimming in cold water more manageable!
These are seen as an essential product to keep your feet and toes warm whilst swimming in cold water. They are designed to be tight fitting to ensure minimal water entry and also to help maintain a strong leg-kick whilst swimming. The under sole is made from a durable and gripping fabric to help with protection and control when walking to or from the water whether by the sea, lake or river.
There are three sizes available – the small size to fit foot sizes from 3-6, Medium to fit 6-10 and large size from 10-13.
- Ultra cool design
- Comfort-focused eye sockets using an ultra-soft silicone
- Polarized lenses for indoor or outdoor use
- Anti-fog and UVA protection
- Ultra soft silicone eye-pieces ensure a great fit and reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming
- The goggles are extremely soft and flexible which significantly help to minimize the chance of a serious injury if accidentally knocked during a swim
- Easy to adjust size mechanism
- Twin-piece head strap with grip-dots for a more supportive fit