From the Tilley Scents of Nature range.
Citronella is an all-natural, insect repellent made from the leaves and stems of the lemongrass plant.
ALWAYS MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Made with premium vegetable based soy wax, carefully selected fragrances and a wood wick for that homely crackle as it burns.
ALWAYS MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Extremely piercing tone
For outdoor sports activities with extreme background noise
Works in both the wet and dry
Volume: approx. 120 dB
With mouthpiece for better grip
Amazing fun with these Cricket sets.
Can be used in Garden, Parks, Picnic. Great fun for the kids.
Size 3 Set Includes:
– Size 3 Bat
Size 5 Set Includes:
– Size 5 Bat
Made Of Wood
The white Aquaventure goggles feature silver polarized lenses making them perfect in bright or sunny conditions but also suitable for pool training. They also have an anti-fog coating for longer fog free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
The red Attack goggles feature green polarized lenses making them perfect in bright or sunny conditions but also suitable for pool training. They also have an anti-fog coating for longer fog-free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Ultra cool design
- Comfort-focused eye sockets using an ultra-soft silicone
- Polarized lenses for indoor or outdoor use
- Anti-fog and UVA protection
- Ultra soft silicone eye-pieces ensure a great fit and reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming
- The goggles are extremely soft and flexible which significantly help to minimize the chance of a serious injury if accidentally knocked during a swim
- Easy to adjust size mechanism
- Twin-piece head strap with grip-dots for a more supportive fit
The Zone3 hand paddles are often described as the most comfortable paddles available. In fact, the coaches of two of the largest triathlon clubs in the UK stock these especially for their swimmers. They are perfect for building upper body swimming strength and are very useful to combine with the buoyancy shorts.
- It is ergonomically designed with one side wider than the other ensuring optimum fit and balanced buoyancy.
- Designed to isolate just the upper body to allow the arms to be strengthened.
- Helps swimmers to understand the importance of keeping their hips high in the water when swimming without extra flotation.
The Zone3 Advance wetsuit was trialed during 2012 before its official launch in 2013. Following a review, Tri247.com even went as far as saying that the shoulder flexibility was as good as a top of the range wetsuit from a different brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuits so highly rated but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the suit enable the price to be kept as low as possible.
Aeroforce is Zone3’s flagship range of tri suits and was described by 220 magazine as being “World Class” in 2013. These suits are pushing the boundaries in sports technology. Fast, stylish, structured and comfortable. You really could not ask for any more from a Tri suit. Not only will you look unstoppable in these suits, but they can really help your performance in the swim, bike and run to get you across that line in the quickest time possible!
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. With a specification like this, it should cost double the asking price! This was backed up by 220 Triathlon Magazine’s 2011 and 2012 review which gave the Aquaflo the “BEST BUY” award out of ten leading brands tested.