Rumble Roller Beastie Ball Original x 1 + Xfirm x 1
Beastie Balls are basically a set of therapy balls designed for trigger-point muscle relief. However, unlike other massage tools like lacrosse balls and BakBalls, Beastie Balls come equipped with an an extra element – bumps! These well spaced bumps make it a lot easier to get deep into your muscles and a lot more effective at relieving muscle tension.
- Beastie Series products expand the RumbleRoller experience to provide more intense, versatile, portable, and affordable massage options. The Beastie is an aggressive massage ball that is the heart of this series
- Use them to dig deeper into a troublesome area, or to work with greater detail on smaller muscles – e.g. those of the forearms and calves
- The Beastie is available in two versions – Original (clear), which has firm but flexible bumps, and X-Firm (green), which is extremely firm
- All Beasties are latex-free, and phthalate-free and are made from TPE
- Beastie Ball Size: 75mm Diameter, 32 Bumps per ball
Rumble Roller Beastie Ball Original x 1 + Xfirm x 1. Beastie Balls are a set of therapy balls designed to give you trigger-point muscle relief. However, unlike the other massage tools like lacrosse balls and BakBalls, Beastie Balls come equipped with an extra element, bumps! Because the well spaced bumps go deep into your muscles you get far more muscle tension relief.
The Beastie balls are RumbleRoller’s foray in the world of massage therapy balls. The balls are three inches in diameter with well-spaced, tall bumps. The spacing and size of the bumps allows for you to get deep into your tissue without the aforementioned mashing of fall your fascia. The surface of the ball is non-absorbent, and therefore easy to wash off, so you can use it post-workout and not create some sort of portable bacteria ball.
The Beastie balls come in two densities, Original and X-Firm. Original is described as “firm but flexible,” whereas X-Firm is described as “extremely firm.” I think the italics on “extremely” are warranted. The X-Firm is darn hard. I wouldn’t use the X-Firm on any body part where you already have tenderness, but the X-Firm felt great for digging into my traps.
As well as the ball there is a detachable base. You can use the base to stop the balls moving around. Then you can massage you glutes or underside. So if you want to attach the balls to the wall you need the base.