Canterbury Mens Pro Dry Polo Senior
Canterbury Mens Pro Dry Polo Senior with sublimated print features:
- Combines quick drying with breathable technology
- Stylish design and comfortable
- The stylised raglan sleeve gives optimum fit and comfort
- VapoDri technology boosts evaporation of sweat, wicks moisture and provides odour control
- Quick drying function allows for a reduced wash-to-wear time
- Ideal for busy training schedules
- The reflective Canterbury logo gives greater visibility in low light conditions
- 100% Polyester
- 3D Matt Transfer CCC logo 904 lower
- Vapodri technology
- Stretch sleeve for enhanced movement
- Off set side seams for reduced abrasion.
Canterbury because you deserve the best. Not only are Canterbury one of rugby’s most famous brands they are also a world famous leisure company. Therefore when you buy this Polo shirt, not only are you getting a great product, but you are also getting a great name. Finally a shirt for all as well.
Rugby football started about 1845 at Rugby School in Rugby, Warwickshire, England, although forms of football in which the ball was carried and tossed date to medieval times. Rugby split into two sports in 1895, when twenty-one clubs split from the Rugby Football Union to form the Northern Rugby Football Union, renamed the Rugby Football League in 1922, in the George Hotel, Huddersfield, over broken-time payments to players who took time off work to play the sport, thus making rugby league the first code to turn professional and pay players. It was a hundred years later in 1995, following the 1995 Rugby World Cup in South Africa, that rugby union turned fully professional. The respective world governing bodies are World Rugby (rugby union) and the Rugby League International Federation (rugby league).