The DMC Swim Elite II Fins Indigo are used by Australian and International Olympic Swimming Team Members. The superior quality DMC Swim training short fins have been specifically designed to be moulded in silicone to avoid any kind of abrasion.
DMC Swim Elite II fins feature a universal foot, unlike the Elite which have a left and right foot.
The principal function of the DMC swim Elite II Fins is to enable anyone from a novice to an Olympic standard swimmer to achieve an exact kick balance while using their preferred arm stroke. As well as strengthening and toning the muscles, using the fins during swim training gives the legs neuromuscular memory so that when the swimmer then swims without fins, they kick more effectively.
DMC Elite Fins II Indigo Features:
- Universal foot, no left and right
- Moulded in silicone
- Non abrasive
- UV Proof
- V Rails channel water along blade to give effective function and correct thrust in proportion to foot size.
- Winner of Australian Award design
- All levels of swimmers up to Olympic standard
- Non Slip Pattern Underneath safer for walking, diving and turns
- Silicone material for maximum comfort
- Huge size range covers all ages and skill level
- Design promotes exceptional natural kick action
DMC ELITE II Fins are our brand new universal foot version of the DMC ELITE fin. Several subtle design influences from all of our specialist swim training fins combine to give this fin the most exceptional and natural kick action for advanced swim athletes.
FOR ALL STROKE DRILLS INCLUDING BREASTSTROKE!
7 SIZES XXS, XS, S, MS, M, ML, L
DMC Swim Elite II Size Chart
|DMC FIN SIZE||XXSMALL||XSMALL||SMALL||MED SMALL||MEDIUM||MED LARGE||LARGE|
|US MENS SIZE||2-3||4-5||6-7||7-8||8 – 9||9-10||11-12|
|US LADIES SIZE||4-5||6-7||8-9||8 – 9||9-10||10-11||12+|