FLEXI-BAR Standard (RED)
Flexi Bar Power:
- The FLEXI BAR that does it all.
- 96% of our customers choose this option
- Equally suitable for beginners or advanced, young or old
- Ideal for both fitness and physical rehabilitation.
- Compared to INTENSIVE or ATHLETIC Flexi-Bar™ tools, the Standard is distinguished by the harmonic nature of its vibrations.
- Standard is the tool of choice for targeting the deep musculature of the back, pelvic floor and core muscles.
FLEXI-BAR Intensive (BLUE)
- Burns fat more rapidly than the STANDARD
- For individuals who are overweight or of strong stature, we recommend the FLEXI-BAR™ Intensive.
FLEXI-BAR Athletic (BLACK)
- Your workout will target and improve endurance or resistance levels
- Stimulate your deep muscle tissue
- Provide you with a real challenge
- FLEXI-BAR™ Athletic is ideal for strength training and for competitive athletes.
FLEXI-BAR™ Kids (GREEN)
- Improves coordination
- Gives a sense of balance and good posture
- Simultaneously gently strengthening the muscles
- FLEXI-BAR™ Kids is also ideal for seniors – against length and relative strength of the FLEXI-BAR™ STANDARD’s vibrations
Decide for yourself which version of the FLEXI-BAR™ is best for you!
FLEXI-BAR™ Training Benefits
FLEXI BAR finally makes it possible to target and strengthen deep muscle tissue in a simple manner. The vibrations created by the swinging motion of the FLEXI-BAR™ elicit a unique physical response deep inside the body: a reflexive contraction of the core muscles, something which cannot be done consciously.
Thus, while the swinging motions of the FLEXI-BAR™ are actively created, they also passively strengthen the core muscles of the body, by engaging the body’s own reaction to the vibrations. Achieving a certain number of oscillations per minute will not only give you a great strength-endurance workout but will also increase your metabolism and heart rate.
Increases the distance between the vertebrae, which provides more space for the nerves that exit there. Compressed nerves are the most common cause of pain – whether in the cervical spine, thoracic spine or lumbar spine. Referred pain, such as shoulder, elbow and hand pain, can also often be found to have its origins in the spine.
- Improves transverse abdominal muscle, which is responsible for a shapely waist.
- An ideal method of targeting the pelvic floor muscles, which improves posture and counteracts incontinence. Also great for getting those muscles back into shape after a pregnancy.
- With its unique three-dimensional movements, FLEXI-BAR™ is an ideal way to activate the overall network of connective tissue. This creates a tightening and strengthening effect in all layers of the body.
- Increases overall metabolism, which in turn boosts fat burning and augments the basal metabolic rate.
- Evens out muscular imbalances, which can alleviate many forms of arthritis and back pain.
- Improved ability to concentrate.
Active Swinging – Reactive Core Training
Increases metabolism and activates fat burning
Especially when training with the FatBurner DVD, trials (see “Energy expenditure during a 30-minute exercise unit with the FLEXI-BAR™ – Pilot Study” by the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg) showed that 30 minutes of FLEXI-BAR™ training, combined with functional movements, burns more calories than 30 minutes of jogging, cycling or walking:
Regular strength-endurance training, especially with the FLEXI-BAR™, also increases overall metabolism. The total basal metabolic rate increases and more calories are burned even in a state of rest.