Zone3 Mens Advance Wetsuit



The Zone3 Advance wetsuit was trialed during 2012 before its official launch in 2013. Following a review, even went as far as saying that the shoulder flexibility was as good as a top of the range wetsuit from a different brand.

The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuits so highly rated but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the suit enable the price to be kept as low as possible.

Zone3 Mens Advance wetsuit. This is the wet suit your want iif you are looking for excellent shoulder movenet and flexibility.

The Zone3 Mens Advance wetsuit specification is nothing short of fantastic:

    1. Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
    2. Core support buoyancy panels to maintain streamlined swimming and save energy.
    3. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize any drag through the water, therefore you can increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smooth-skin neoprene.
    4. Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated ‘Pro-Speed Cuffs’ on the lower legs to help increase the speed of removal.
    5. Low and comfortable neckline.
    6. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
    7. High-quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
    8. Flexibility because the thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and underarms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.

In summary it’s the  perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon or as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. Furthermore, the suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.

Sizing Guide


Click here to check out our youtube videos.


Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Medium Tall, Medium Large, XXL, Small Medium, Small Tall