SKLZ Power Pushup.
Chrome Power Pushup. Resisted Pushup Trainer designed for the elite gives you professional grade, high performance and maximum functionality. This is the performance product line that elevates your athleticism and sets you apart from the rest.
SKLZ Power Pushup Features:
- Develop explosive upper body strength. Because the Power Pushup intensifies push-ups, dips, lunges, arm rows and rear deltoid flies.
- Resistance can be adjusted from 60-180 lbs making it perfect for individuals of all fitness levels.
Engineered by LifelineUSA.
- Includes six 9-inch cables (each with up to 30 lbs of resistance)
- Cushioned handles with 3-in-1 cable pockets
- Padded back strap featuring four 3-in-1 cable pockets on back strap
- Portable design to train anywhere, anytime
Results in maximum resistance of up to 180 Ibs. Alternatively if you wish to build up both your power and your speed consider the Aqua Bag
Made in The USA.. Because your worth it, buy the best.
What Is Resistance Training?
Resistance training is a form of exercise that improves muscular strength and endurance. During a resistance training workout, you move your limbs against resistance provided by your body weight, gravity, bands, weighted bars or dumbbells. Some exercise machines can also be used for resistance training.
Also known as strength training, weight lifting
Definition and Benefits
Any exercise where use body movement to create resistance can be considered resistance or strength training. The definition of resistance in this form of training is simple as well. Resistance is any force that makes the movement harder to perform.
Resistance can be provided simply by moving your body against gravity or by adding weighted dumbbells. You can also add resistance by using machines at the gym or by using equipment such as weighted bars, bands, or kettlebells. This form of training is also called weight lifting or weight training.
The benefits of resistance training are significant. If you start a weight training program, you can expect your body to get stronger, tighter and leaner.