SUPER 4 PACK
One Dayer Yellow, Bouncer Black/Orange, Yorker Green, Crazy Red
Develop Your Cricket Skills
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from real fruit and wholesome grains
- Enhance overall performance and maintain energy levels
- Moist and easy to chew consistency
- Balance of simple and complex carbohydrates for fast and sustained energy
- Contains less than 8% fat for fast carbohydrate absorption
- Remains stable in the stomach even during high impact training and races
- Suitable for vegetarians and GMO free
- Weight: 55g
Beastie Balls are basically a set of therapy balls designed for trigger-point muscle relief. However, unlike other massage tools like lacrosse balls and BakBalls, Beastie Balls come equipped with an an extra element – bumps! These well spaced bumps make it a lot easier to get deep into your muscles and a lot more effective at relieving muscle tension.
- Beastie Series products expand the RumbleRoller experience to provide more intense, versatile, portable, and affordable massage options. The Beastie is an aggressive massage ball that is the heart of this series
- Use them to dig deeper into a troublesome area, or to work with greater detail on smaller muscles – e.g. those of the forearms and calves
- The Beastie is available in two versions – Original (clear), which has firm but flexible bumps, and X-Firm (green), which is extremely firm
- All Beasties are latex-free, and phthalate-free and are made from TPE
- Beastie Ball Size: 75mm Diameter, 32 Bumps per ball
This product conforms to Australian Standards AS 1900-1991 & 1900-2002, and is endorsed by Swim Australia.
- Dual air chambers
- Non-leak safety valves
- Flat form design
- Made from durable Safetek-Poly material
- Bright orange for visual safety impact
The Beastie Bar is made up of a rubber bar with two spinning Beastie Balls in the centre. The Beastie Bar is very similar to The Stick, in that you can use it yourself to target certain areas of your body. Holding the handgrips at either end, you can use the bar to roll over your calves, quads, hamstrings and other areas. There is also a small gap between the two Beastie Balls in the middle of the bar, making it a great tool to massage your back and spine.
Just like the Beastie Balls, the Beastie Bar comes with stands, meaning you can set it up on the floor or on the wall and target certain areas you might not be able to reach using your hands.
- Eases muscle knots
- Mobility aid
- Less pain