Flat Finger Paddles from All-Australian brand Vorgee has developed a range of swim training aids and pool rehabilitation accessories. Besides helping you improve your posture and get your strength up you will achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Good for working out and mainly building up arm muscles, the hand paddles also help you to improve your stroke technique.
The hydrodynamical design of the Vorgee hand paddles for swim training involves:
– Scooped front end to initiate the water catchment at the start of your stroke movement.
– Cupped hand shape to increase the area of water pressure and with that adding more resistance.
– Puncture holes to be able to feel the flow and ‘texture’ of the water.
Please note We strongly recommend you to start with the smallest size and work your way up to eventually be able to work with the large sized paddle or even a flat hand paddle, for the most water resistance and hardest workout.
In conclusion, Vorgee’s Flat Finger Paddles are designed to improve stroke mechanics and strength.
- Hydro-dynamically designed
- Finger cover only for increased resistance and feel of the water in the early catch phase