Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
The primary function of the Zone3 open water swimming gloves is to keep your hands insulated from the cold. The body’s extremities such as hands and feet always feel the cold the most, so these are designed to allow swimming in cold water more manageable!
A very convenient invention for all swimmers…these mesh bags will store all your training equipment and then drain and dry all the excess water off without you having to put all your equipment against the radiator. The bags have a large strap for shoulder carry, short strap for hanging on pegs etc and a drawstring cord for easy access.
The Zone3 Advance wetsuit was trialed during 2012 before its official launch in 2013. Following a review, Tri247.com even went as far as saying that the shoulder flexibility was as good as a top of the range wetsuit from a different brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuits so highly rated but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the suit enable the price to be kept as low as possible.
- Ultra cool design
- Comfort-focused eye sockets using an ultra-soft silicone
- Polarized lenses for indoor or outdoor use
- Anti-fog and UVA protection
- Ultra soft silicone eye-pieces ensure a great fit and reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming
- The goggles are extremely soft and flexible which significantly help to minimize the chance of a serious injury if accidentally knocked during a swim
- Easy to adjust size mechanism
- Twin-piece head strap with grip-dots for a more supportive fit