Zone3 Womens Advance Wetsuit
The Zone3 Advance wetsuit was trialed during 2012 before its official launch in 2013. Following a review, Tri247.com even went as far as saying that the shoulder flexibility was as good as a top of the range wetsuit from a different brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuits so highly rated but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the suit enable the price to be kept as low as possible.
Zone3 Womens Advance Wetsuit. This is the wet suit your want if you are looking for excellent shoulder movement and flexibility.
The Zone3 Womens Advance wetsuit specification is nothing short of fantastic:
- Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Core support buoyancy panels to maintain streamlined swimming and save energy.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize any drag through the water. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smooth-skin neoprene.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated ‘Pro-Speed Cuffs’ on the lower legs to help increase the speed of removal.
- Low and comfortable neckline.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High-quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- Thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and underarms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
It’s the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Or use it as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing.
This is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon or as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Small, Extra Large, Small Medium, Small Tall