Womens Aquaflo Black/Purple
Designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the country’s most experienced triathletes. Our summary was that female triathletes look for a high level of performance as well as comfort and support. We have brought all these features into the suit design as well as making it look stylish and subtle.
Designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the country’s most experienced triathletes. Our summary was those female triathletes look for a high level of performance as well as comfort and support. We have brought all these features into the suit design as well as making it look stylish and subtle.
- Aquaflo™ fabric has been designed to streamline your body both in and out of water. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed onto it, the water will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim.
- Inner Bra – designed to give extra support, especially during the run phase. The bra also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and also allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest. Please note that size XS does not come with inner bra as requested by customers in 2011.
- Air-Seam is a unique breathability system which runs from the top of the suit along the spine. It is made from a soft plastic mesh material which ergonomically works with the shape of your back. It actively allows for air to flow in and out – it helps to keep you cool and assists with reducing moisture build up. The unique structure allows for great ventilation whilst still remaining streamlined.
- Tri-lite pad – A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Total Zip protection – Nobody has put as much care into the inner suit protection as us. The full perimeter of the zip has been stitched with a soft fabric to prevent any sharp edges rubbing against your chest. After testing all zipper protectors we felt that an inside patch, as used by many pros, offered the best comfort and performance.
- New Pocket Design – Two carefully positioned pockets on the rear of the top to store your nutritional products. Designed to minimise drag.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation or ‘sausage legs’!
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. With a specification like this it should cost double the asking price! This was further credited by 220 Triathlon Magazine’s 2011 and 2012 review which gave the Aquaflo Tri suit the BEST BUY award out of the ten leading brands.
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small