Zone3 Womens Aspire Wetsuit
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. It is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy, and lightning-quick transitions. In 2012, Zone3 upgraded the material further to ensure even more performance and comfort whilst still keeping a fantastic value price tag.
Zone3 Womens Aspire Wetsuit is Zone3’s best selling wetsuit. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review. That’s why it’s a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. You will just love the extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy. It’s lightning-quick in transitions.
Zone3 Womens Aspire Wetsuit Features:
- Years of research and development and product testing have resulted in an even better Ladies specific suit.
- The Ladies Aspire wetsuit is one of the most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
- Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort, and performance.
- Aquadynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Spring-loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
- Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the chest down to the knees. Morover it has plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5-second record!?
- 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
- Because its designed with a downwards YKK zip it’s easy to get the suit both on and off.
As well as the 10/10 review in 220 magazine, it also won the Triathlon Plus magazine – Top Value® award in 2010 as well as the highest review scores from Triathlete’s World magazine and Outdoor Fitness magazine. It is the perfect wetsuit for any level of swimmer from novice to professional.
Click here to check out our youtube videos.
Small, Medium, Large