Zone3 Womens Advance Wetsuit. This is the wet suit your want if you are looking for excellent shoulder movement and flexibility.
The Zone3 Womens Advance wetsuit specification is nothing short of fantastic:
- Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Core support buoyancy panels to maintain streamlined swimming and save energy.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize any drag through the water. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smooth-skin neoprene.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated ‘Pro-Speed Cuffs’ on the lower legs to help increase the speed of removal.
- Low and comfortable neckline.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High-quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- Thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and underarms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
It’s the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Or use it as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing.
This is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon or as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing.