The Zone3 Swim Pull Buoy allows you to focus purely on your arms, giving you the opportunity to work on strength or technique sessions without having to worry about your legs.
- It is ergonomically designed with one side wider than the other ensuring optimum fit and balanced buoyancy.
- Designed to isolate just the upper body to allow the arms to be strengthened.
- Helps swimmers to understand the importance of keeping their hips high in the water when swimming without extra flotation.
A fun and functional pull buoy used by thousands of swimmers every day and very much seen a training essential. The Zone3 pull buoy has a unique and colourful design which will brighten up any training session!
- Made from a soft and buoyant EVA foam the pull buoy is supportive and comfortable. It stands out thanks to its seven-layer colour design.
- It is ergonomically designed with one side wider than the other ensuring optimum fit and balanced buoyancy. The pull buoy is designed to isolate the legs to allow the upper body and especially the arms to be strengthened. It also helps swimmers keep their hips higher in the water when swimming, thus aiding sinky-legs in the drills.
- Add some life to your training with this original pull buoy by Zone3 and also check out the matching kickboard to complete the look!
- Colours - Red, Purple, Blue, Green and Black!
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at email@example.com making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.