K-Tape with Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection for Muscle Recovery and Support Before, During and After Running, Exercise and Other Sports Activity
- OPROtec K-Tape is a kinesiology tape designed to help your body's natural healing process work to its full potential and offer relief before, during and after exercise.
- Applied over swollen or injured muscles the tape lifts the skin, giving the muscle and joint room to breathe, to provide freer, more comfortable movement.
- The tape offers immediate relief from sore and swollen muscles, while the space created around the muscle helps promote blood flow while draining away any fluid.
- One of the most common uses of K-tape is for helping ease knee pain from running, but it's also suitable for a range of aches, pains, and injuries throughout the body including the back, shoulders, arm, thigh and lower leg.
- OPROtec Kinesiology Tape includes Biomaster, an antimicrobial additive that kills up to 99.9% of bacteria.
Blue, Beige, Black, Pink
Oprotec - Kinesiology Tape (5cm x 5m)