The Swimmers Snorkel Jr provides new and younger swimmers the ability to focus on stroke technique without interruption.
The snorkel allows kids to relax in the water and maintain proper body alignment and head position.
Swimmers are then able to modify their stoke to improve technique and efficiency.
The Swimmers Snorkel Jr is two inches in shorter in length, making it easier on smaller lungs. Includes a nose clip to prevent water from going up the nose during the introductory period.
- Training Tool: Helps beginner swimmers concentrate on basics like floating, pulling and kicking without having to worry about rotating their head to breathe.
- Center-Mount Design: Relax in the water in order to focus on stroke and improve technique.
- Shorter Tube Length: Two inches shorter in length makes it easier on childrens lungs.
- Adjustable Head Bracket: Can be worn in conjunction with swim cap and goggles.
- One-Way Purge Valve: Allows for clear and easy breathing.
- Versatility: Stays in place for all strokes, including flip turns.
- Silicone Mouth Piece: Soft, comfortable and flexible medical grade silicone.
- Nose Clip Included: Helps to prevent water from entering the nose during the introductory period.
- Front Positioning: Swim at slower speeds with perfect stability
- Made for Children 8-12 Years
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.