BACKPACK Swim Safety Buoy & Dry Bag 28L
This is the perfect product for those wanting to train for or take part in Swim-Run events or those travelling and wanted to cut down on kit when open water swimming. It’s the same 28L version as Zone3’s regular Dry Bag Safety Buoy but with shoulder backpack straps glue bonded on and a chest strap for a secure fit.
This brightly coloured inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. Since its launch the product has received a high number of fantastic customers’ reviews and has become very popular among open water swimmers all over the world.
The original product has also become popular with Swim-Run athletes who want to alternate consecutively between open water swimming and running as part of their training but there was always the problem of how to carry the buoy after use, this innovative design solves that issue.
The Zone3 dry bag features dual air bags, to be inflated once the bag is filled with training gear. The inflation chambers are separate from the storage area, thus providing more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer's waist and ensures that the product remains out of stroke range whilst swimming. The shoulder straps are designed to be lightweight and quick drying and use elastic webbing rather than nylon for a softer and reduce water absorption. If you cycle or run to swim then this cut’s down on the need for taking a backpack so you can keep all of your items together wherever you choose to go and explore.
- Unique Backpack Design for running and cutting down on kit needed.
- Designed for safety and storage when swimming outdoors.
- High visibility 28litre bag allows for storage of a wide range of products and then floats alongside you during swim.
- Perfect for swim-run training or racing
- Adjustable waist belt
The 28L bag is highly recommended for all open water swimmers who need to carry their kit/valuables when going for a swim, or anyone who wants extra visibility when swimming in the open water.
When the bag is lying flat the internal area of the bag measures 50cm x 35cm and has a 28 litre capacity which leaves plenty of room for dry clothes, towel, flip flops etc.
How to use
- Detach one of the black straps from the backpack and the orange waist belt
- Detach the other black strap from the orange waist belt and base clip of the backpack
- Link the completely removed black strap onto the detached end of the strap that is still connected to the backpack
- Link the free end of the linked black straps to one of the clips on the orange belt
There is also the On-The-Go buoy option which allows access to key products whilst in the water as well as the Hydration buoy complete with bladder pack to help keep you hydrated whilst swimming.
SHIPPING POLICYWe Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.