Mission, Vision & Values
Harry Wright International is the leading provider of swimming instruction for the community. This is achieved through:
- Providing modern and progressive curricula in a positive learning environment that ensures progression, talent identification and pathways of excellence for all swimmers.
- Creating age and ability specific programs that cater to the needs of ALL age groups
- Employing quality instructors and providing them with ongoing professional development and resources to ensure their instruction is up to date with modern methodology and teaching practices.
To become Asia's leading Learn to swim and competitive swim provider.
Harry Wright International instructors and coaches have a passion for the sport of swimming and a desire to pass this passion onto their swimmers and do this by placing the needs of the children and swimmers first. This is achieved through positive reinforcement, encouragement of efforts, celebration of small achievements and recognition of performance. Every activity has a purpose and all lessons should create progressive transitions to ensure continuity of instruction throughout the session.
HWI SWIMATHON 2019
Vikings Football Club
Our school is all about fun for children from age 18 months and up. We teach the core skills of soccer – the beautiful game – in a safe, sharing environment to allow your child to prosper and grow.
Our wish is to see all our players develop a lifelong love of the game and all the benefits inherent in being part of a team: from the physical soccer skills they learn to the meaning of teamwork, hard work and responsibility.
All our dedicated football coaches have one thing in common – they have all played the game at a professional or semi-professional level, and have attained industry-recognized coaching qualifications. We can therefore provide the highest level of coaching in both English and Cantonese for children of all abilities and mindsets.
If your child could benefit from learning and enjoying playing football with kids their own age, please contact us and we’d be delighted to explain more.
Overseas Old Boys Rugby Team Hong Kong 10s Tournament 2018
The Overseas Old Boys Rugby Football Club (OSOB for short) was established in 2004 by the founding fathers – Rob Wright and Tony Pannell. OSOB developed out of the annual New Year's Day Youth Rugby Tournament where teams coached by Rob and Tony went unbeaten between the years of 1997 and 2002
Team News – 2019 GFI HKFC 10s
Overseas Old Boys have a strong backline including new England Sevens addition Jamie Barden and long-time Harlequins wing Charlie Walker, who’s among three England Academy Sevens players along with 19-year-old fliers Ben Harris and Femi Sofolarin.
Since 2002 the OSOB have participated in the Hong Kong 10's – the most competitive and exciting 10's Rugby Tournament in the world
OSOB’s first win came in 2005 where they beat Chinese agricultural university to win the Bowl. Then in 2016 they won the plate competition beating Scottish exiles.
Bowl winners 2005
Plate winners 2016
Oscar Coggins - Triathlete & Olympic Hopeful
Currently Hong Kong’s number one triathlete and Olympic hopeful. Over the past year Oscar has achieved breakthrough results. Notably winning Junior Elite Asian Championships for a second year in a row, achieving his first ITU win and finishing 6th at the Junior EliteWorld Championships.
Outstanding Performances / Awards
ITU Asian Championships, 1st Junior Elite Men – 2018
ITU Asian Championships, 1st Junior Elite Men – 2017
ITU WTS Grand Final, 6th Junior Elite Men – 2018
ITU Asian Championships, 4th Mixed Relay – 2017
ITU Asian Cup, 1st Elite Men – Subic Bay, 2019
ITU Asian Cup, 1st Elite Men – Almaty, 2018
ITU Asian Cup, 2nd Elite Men – Mt Mayon, 2018
ITU Asian Cup, 5th Elite Men – Rayong, 2019
ITU Asian Cup, 5th Elite Men – Subic Bay, 2018
ITU Asian Ranking, 5th Elite Men
Hong Kong Ranking, 1st Elite Men
Hong Kong Male Elite Triathlete of the Year
Iron Man South Africa
Tri-Athlete: Hong Kong Competition Results 2015-2019
- Challenge Hong Kong 2018: Overall Champion
- 2018 Duathlon Hong Kong Championship: 1st Elite man
- 2018 Plover Cove Triathlon Challenge: Overall Champion
- 2018 Asian Championship Cum Age Group Triathlon (Challenge
Distance): 1st Overall
- 2018 Run for Brightness (10K): 2nd in Age Category, 4th Overall
- 2017 Gammon China Coast Half Marathon: 3rd Male Open and Overall
- 2017 Duathlon Championships: 2nd Overall
- 2017 Aquathon Series Race 5 (Challenge): 1st Overall
- 2017 Kiss Run (10K): 1st Overall
- 2016 Hong Kong Triathlon National Championships: 3rd
- 2016 Hong Kong Sport Star Awards Nominee
- 2016 Inter-School Aquathon Championships: 1st Overall
- 2015 Changshou ASTC Triathlon Premium Asian Cup: 3rd Junior Elite
- 2015 Laguna Phuket Triathlon: 10th Pro (21/765 Overall)
- 2015 Samsung 58th Festival of Sport – Age Group Triathlon (Selection)
Starting at the New York City Marathon on the 4th November 2018 and ending 100 marathons around the world later, #RunningDry is a call to each of us to save water and to join together to change the way that we all use, consume and think about water. After 62 marathons in 62 days, Mina ran so hard she broke her leg… But that didn’t stop the #RunningDry movement – it made it stronger.
Our planet’s water resources are under extreme stress. Experts predict that by 2030 our demand for water will be 40% greater than the supplies available. We are literally #RunningDry.
We can’t continue like this. We owe the next generation a better planet. We need to act: now.
Each one of us has the power to help solve our world’s water crisis. Whether it’s turning off the tap when we brush our teeth, reducing our food waste, or innovating new ways to save water, every action matters and every drop counts. Individually we can make an impact. Together we can change the world.
We want to make saving water famous. To create a global community of water-conscious citizens who care about water, and are willing to act to avert the global water crisis.
We need to make saving water not just the right thing to do, but the only thing to do.