Called the Head Hunter for it’s head-sized resemblance, this slip ball, punching bag hybrid is a must-have for any fighter in training. Although small, it can handle all levels of power. Use this punching bag hybrid to time your hits and blocks and to improve your power punches. It will swing gracefully or erratically based on the way you hit it or your trainer moves it on you. It is most certainly a necessary training tool to have in your arsenal to perfect your timing, and slipping.
The Aqua Head Hunter Was Made for Fighters in Training
The Head Hunter was developed by Aqua Training Bag to give fighters the training equipment that forces them to work heavily on timing and movement. To train offense and defense. To hang your Head Hunter properly, use a mechanism such as a rope or the Aqua Hanging Chain Kit; something that will allow it to swing and move with ease.
The true purpose of the Head Hunters are to swing and move. To give you the ability to time out your hits, and to dodge oncoming hits like you were fighting an opponent. Like all Aqua Training Bags, it’s recipe is abundant with ingredients that make this a strong and durable training tool that you will have for years to come. It can take on extremely hard hits, making it another tool to perfect that power punch!
Items Included with Every Aqua Punching Bag
- Hose-Filling Nozzle
- Extra Stopper
Please Note: The Aqua Head Hunter Punchbag is not supplied with chains.
- UV Resistant
- Safe for Outdoor Use in Rain or Shine
FILLING YOUR HEAD HUNTER SLIP BALL:1. Remove the valve plug with a Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Connect the hose-filling attachment to your hose.
3. Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Head Hunter Slip Ball.
4. When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment.
5. Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screwdriver until snug.
6. Top off head with air using an air pump that has a needle.