Back Support (Customized Lumbo-Pelvic Compression & Support Belt)
Customized Lumbo-Pelvic Compression & Support Belt Back pain and prevention often requires compression and support to stabilize joints and tissues. Streamline Lumbo-Pelvic Belt provides the following: Gentle to firm double-pull compression...
Customized Lumbo-Pelvic Compression & Support Belt
Back pain and prevention often requires compression and support to stabilize joints and tissues.
Streamline Lumbo-Pelvic Belt provides the following:
- Gentle to firm double-pull compression
- Compression that can provide stability, pain relief, allowing reasonable ranges of motion
- Elasticity for adjustable customized tension for comfort and support
- Adjustable double -pull elastic stabilizer straps to provide two waves of 3D stability, support & compression for soft tissue pain, skeletal stability and enhanced posture.
- Commonly used as preventative gear for lifting at work, gardening, walking, exercise or at sports
- Various sizes fits most adults
- Light weight yet firm, elastic and durable materials
A Streamline Lumbo-Pelvic Support Belt is preventative or part of a treatment plan; it does not substitute for a professional diagnosis and full treatment. The belt may reduce pain with arthritis, spasm and injuries, but while it provides compression and stability, other considerations to back health should be considered.
Streamline Sports works with consulting professional experts in movement science. Email us for more information, or consult with a doctor of chiropractic or medicine for further investigation into back health.
Useful with walking, dancing, playing ball, racquet or combative sports, cycling, and other dry land activities and exercise. Indicated for recovery and post-surgery. Do not use in water sports, and not indicated for long term sitting or while sleeping.
Provides lumbar and pelvic support, commonly used as a for lower back pain. Also can be used for waist support in fitness activities. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Wearing / Fitting Instructions:
Follow these steps to apply the Streamline Lumbo-Pelvic Support Belt:
- Line up the back of the belt with the region of your spine/pelvis (higher or lower) that requires compression. This may be adjusted a few times until you feel maximum comfort.
- Tighten the main belt and fasten it over the tummy. Adjust tightness to your comfort level.
- Pull the left & right second-wave elastic straps to the front; fasten to your comfort level.
- Slide two fingers under each wrapped portion
- If two fingers cannot fit under the straps, then they may be too tight; loosen the straps a bit and repeat to feel for comfort and prevent excessive tightness.
- If two fingers slide easily under the strap and you can fit a third finger under the strap, then perhaps the strap is too loose. Tighten it up a bit and repeat the test.
- When you ensure that every strap is tensioned to comfort, walk around a bit and see how the support belt feels; loosen and tighten the straps to your comfort; use the two-finger test.
Advised for waistline size
S /Green, S /Black, M /Purple, M /Black, L /Aqua Green, L /Black, XL /Navy, XL /Black, XXL /Orange, XXL /Black