Many of the world’s leading event organisers and Pro athletes choose award-winning High 5 Energy Drink for success in the toughest endurance events. Research on traditional sports drinks suggests that you can only consume 60g carbohydrate per hour.
Using High5’s new generation Energy drink with 2:1 fructose, you can consume substantially more carbohydrates, up to 90g per hour. The ingredients help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. The electrolyte level in Energy drink should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a High5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of Energy to boost the electrolyte content further.
Directions for Use
Mix the powder contents into 500ml of water and shake well. Drink 150-250ml every 20 minutes during sport. Consume before and during sport.
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Recommended consumption up to 90g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
- Suitable for Vegans: YES