Knee Support (Customized Knee Wrap for Compression & Support)
Customized Knee Wrap for Compression & Support
Knee pain or prevention often requires compression and support to stabilize the joints and tissues.
Streamline Knee Wrap provides the following:
- Gentle to firm wrap compression to allow normal ranges of motion
- Elasticity for adjustable customized tension for comfort and support
- Adjustable twin oblique elastic stabilizer straps to provide a second wave of 3D stability, support & compression for soft tissue sprains and strains
- Double silicone anti-slip system
- Open patella to stabilize knee cap tracking
- One size fits most adults
- Light weight yet firm, elastic and durable materials
Streamline Knee Wrap preventative or part of a treatment plan; it does not substitute for a professional diagnosis and full treatment. The knee wrap may reduce pain with arthritis and injuries, but while it provides knee compression and stability, other considerations to knee health should be considered.
Streamline Sports works with consulting professional experts in movement science. Email us for more information, or consult with a doctor of chiropractic or medicine for further investigation into your knee health.
Useful with walking, dancing, playing ball, racquet or combative sports, cycling, and other dry land activities and exercise. Indicated for recovery and post-surgery. Do not use in water sports, and not indicated for long term sitting or while sleeping.
Wearing / Fitting Instructions:
Follow these steps to apply the Streamline Knee Wrap:
- Line up the bottom of the patella (knee-cap) hole at the bottom of your knee cap.
- Tighten the lower fabric of the knee sleave by wrapping it below the knee, fastening behind the leg at the top of the calf muscle. Adjust the tightness to your comfort level.
- Pull the wrap up so that it supports the bottom of the patella
- Tighten the upper fabric of the knee sleave by wrapping it above the knee, fastening behind the lower part of the thigh. Adjust the tightness to your comfort level.
- Slide two fingers under each wrapped portion.
- If two fingers cannot fit under the strap, then it may be too tight; loosen the strap a bit and repeat to prevent excessive tightness.
- If two fingers slide easily under the strap and you can fit a third finger under the strap, then perhaps the strap is too loose. Tighten it up a bit and repeat the test.
- When you ensure that every strap is fitted properly, walk around a bit and see how the knee brace feels. If it slides down your knee it is too loose; tighten the straps and try the two-finger test again.
- If you feel pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg below your knee, your knee brace may be too tight. Loosen the straps and repeat the two-finger test.
SHIPPING POLICYWe Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.