The Gold level gum shield is one the best sellers in the Self-Fit range. Available in a rage of eye catching colours, it provides protection to your teeth and gums whilst still allowing you to breathe and speak freely. This is mainly down to the anatomically positioned fins that soften when boiled to mould around your teeth providing that bespoke fit.
Each OPRO Gold Mouthguard comes with an anti-microbial case that protects against the build-up of 99.99% of bacteria growth. Each mouthguard comes with our very own fitting cradle that not only makes the fitting process swift and easy, but also means you have a minimum thickness left after moulding. This is key to protecting your teeth. The mouthguard itself also has anti-microbial protection as standard in all Gold levels.
HOW EASY IS IT TO FIT?
Simply put, very easy. Fitting your Gold Mouthguard is simple and easy, as long as you follow the easy to follow instructions. As mentioned above, each pack you purchase comes with OPRO’s very own fitting cradle. Follow the fitting video or follow the instruction found in the pack for the best fitting method.
What’s great about the mouthguard is that it has special stretch zones that adapt to the contours of your individual mouth. All this results in a mouthguard that is bespoke to you, that fits better than any other brand, that allows you to speak and breathe freely and most importantly protects your teeth.
WHAT MAKES OPRO DIFFERENT TO OTHER MOUTHGUARD BRANDS?
OPRO has over 21 years’ experience in making the best mouthguards in the world. With over 11 million mouthguards sold, we know what makes a protective and comfortable mouthguard. The shape ad spacing of the fins makes the fit so good. The colours make the mouthguards stand out from the crowd. Each Gold level mouth guard has anti-microbial additive added to the mouthguard that help to inhibit the growth of up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Our fins and outer protection level are made the best material, ensuring we do not compromise on fit or protection. Our fins are made of a ultra-high flow gel, that when dropped into boiling hot water, softens to make the moulding process as easy as possible.
Each gum shield comes with a case and instructions for use.
When taking part in contact sports, wearing a gum shield can help protect against injury to the mouth and jaw. Different sports involve different levels of risk and potential injury therefore it is essential to select a gum shield that will offer you protection, fit comfortably and will stay in place. However it is important to remember that no gum shield will completely eliminate the risk of injury, but this risk is significantly reduced from not wearing one at all.
- Competition level protection
- Latex free
- Easy to fit
- Safe and secure fit
- Up to £15,000 worth of dental warranty
- Do not chew your gum shield
- Do not wear your gum shield if it is showing signs of wear, cracks or splits, if this is the case please dispose of your gum shield and replace with a new one
- Do not allow any person other than the named user to use the gum shield.
- Do not expose your gum shield to extreme heat or direct sunlight, always store in the box when not in use
- Parents, please check the fit of your child's gum shield regularly to ensure that it is not conflicting with the development of the mouth and teeth.
- If you have a brace or other device fitted to your teeth it is advised to consult your dental surgeon or orthodontist as to the suitability of the gum shield. Never wear a gum shield with a brace unless it has been approved by the person fitting the brace.
Storage of your Gum shield:
- Always clean your gum shield with cold water following use. Do not use mouthwashes, toothpaste or other detergents
- Clean the gum shield box with warm water. Always ensure that you gum shield is dry before storing in the box
- Always keep your gum shield in its box when not in use
- Inscribe the user's name indelibly on the gum shield box
The gum shields have been tested in accordance with BSI DD 253:2001 and are fully CE compliant; a copy of our certificate is available on each product's page.