RESTUBE automatic is water activated. As soon as the RESTUBE hits the water, it inflates within seconds.
2 intended purposes:
- Rescue aid for swimmers in distress
- Rescue aid for your falling into the water.
Lifeguard / Search & Rescue:
- This is intended to be thrown to a person in distress as it automatically inflates when it hits the water.
- Drone use for dropping to a person in distress.
- Attach to your drone as a precaution when flying it over water to locate your drone should it crash land in water to find it easily and keep it afloat.
Throw it to help a person in water. Manual triggering is also possible.
It‘s so compact it can even be carried by a drone. Drop it with a dropping system or fix it to your drone to get inflation in case of dropping the drone in water. Please comply with the regulations for flying a drone and dropping objects.
A belt is not included as it is typically not needed.
- Full Restube function
- Inflates with water contact within seconds
- Also inflatable by pulling the trigger
- Buoyancy 75N (~7.5kg)
- Buoy length 65cm
- Buoy diameter 13cm
- Up to 100 releases
- Inflatable also with mouth valve
- Easy to repack with CO2 cartridge & water activator
- Light enough to be thrown far distance
- Horizontally and vertically attachable to a belt (not included)
- Compatible with the RESTUBE READY products
- Carriable it by drone (from 900g payload)
- Connection for drone drop & lay mechanism at the bag
RESTUBE is not a substitute for a life jacket or person-al floatation device (PFD). it doesn't guarantee against drowning. User action is necessary to inflate if needed. For experienced swimmers from the age of 10 years.
"How to pack Restube" Videos are available at:
Restube automatic Key Features
Inflates with water contact
In addition to the manual release option, the trigger also has a water sensor. If the system gets in touch with water, the buoy inflates in seconds. For repacking you need an original CO2 cartridge and a water activator.
Light enough to be thrown far distance
Carriable by drones
Any drone with a payload of over 900g can carry Restube automatic - whether to protect the drone or to help lift a person with the drone. There are a number of options for discarding or storing Restube.
Small and robust, always on hand
A pull on the trigger opens the CO2 cartridge & fills the buoy in seconds
Enough buoyancy for an adult
Just lean over Restube & the buoyancy lifts your head above the water
Screw in a new original CO2 cartridge & Restube is immediately ready for use again
Also inflatable by mouth
Each Restube also has a mouth valve for inflating & deflating
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.