● Yamamoto SCS nano coating layer
● Yamamoto #40 neoprene on armpits and arms
● 630% flexible SQ flex inner lining
● Low modular tech
● Engineered groove shape paddles
● Eco-based & Hypoallergenic materials
● Stable trinity support system
● Quick-release ankle panels
● Double-layer Yamamoto #40 SCS collar
● 2-year warranty
● Chest: 5mm
● Back: 3mm
● Arms: 1.5mm
● Upper legs: 5mm
● Lower legs: 3mm
● Our size chart can help you a lot when choosing your wetsuit.
● Recommend that you choose the smaller one if you are between two sizes.
● Your neoprene wetsuit should be a little bit tight on the dry land. Due to neoprene’s feature, you may feel right in the water.
● Notice that you need to size up if the wetsuit limits your breathing or arm movements in the water.
● To avoid tears, use your finger pads instead of fingernails.
● Use clean, cold and pure water to wash your wetsuit.
● Let your wetsuit air-dry in the shady area away from sunlight.
Excellent buoyancy gives you a high water position
Get good grades in triathlon events
Apply to 8-12℃ , 46-53℉
S, M, L