Sumarpo, as a No.1💯 Eco Friendly Pioneer. We offer you the New Generation Triathlon Wetsuits by adopting YAMAMOTO LIMESTONE NEOPRENE, REVOLUTIONARY WATER-BASED & NON-BENZENE ADHESIVE, and RECYCLABLE LINING FABRICS. You will have the chance to Unleash your unknown possibilities in nature.
● Yamamoto #39 SCS neoprene
● Eco-based & Hypoallergenic materials
● 580% flexible SQ flex inner lining
● Quick-release ankle panels
● Engineered groove shape paddles
● Stable trinity support system
● Double-layer collar
● Low modular tech
● 2-year warranty
● Chest: 4mm
● Back: 2mm/3mm
● Arms: 1.5mm
● Upper legs: 4mm
● Lower legs: 3mm
● Your neoprene wetsuit should be a little bit tight on the dry land. Due to neoprene’s feature, you may feel right in the water.
● Notice that you need to size up if the wetsuit limits your breathing or arm movements in the water.
● To avoid tears, use your finger pads instead of fingernails.
● Use clean, cold and pure water to wash your wetsuit.
● Let your wetsuit air-dry in the shady area away from sunlight.
Great buoyancy gives you a balanced water position
Improve your performance quickly
Apply to 10-15℃ 50-59℉
S, M, L