- TRISWIM Body Wash is specifically formulated to remove Chlorine, saltwater, Bromine, hard water minerals and chemical odor from the skin. The body wash sequesters attacks and rinses the chemicals off the skin and down the drain.
- Heals and soothes dry, cracked, painful skin and encouraged to use daily.
- Moisturizes with Aloe Vera, ProVitamin B5 and botanicals.
- TRISWIM Body Wash contains Watercress + Chamomile that relieves symptoms of Eczema, and dry, itchy skin irritations caused by Chlorine, saltwater, Bromine, and hard water minerals.
- Yuzu + Citrus Grapefruit + Mango scent is appealing to men, women, and children.
- No animal testing | Paraben Free | Gluten Free.
- TRISWIM is the #1 rated swimmer’s body wash by United States Masters Swimming, Aqua Exercise Association, and Master’s Swimming Canada
- Salon Quality
- 8.5 oz | 251 ml
TRISWIM Chlorine-Out Body Wash contains Organic Aloe Vera which moisturizes and helps protect from harsh elements. The invigorating Yuzu + Citrus Grapefruit + Mango scent, appealing to men, women, and children, also contains ProVitamin B5 which is a penetrating moisturizer that acts as a healing agent. TRISWIM Chlorine Removal Body Wash eliminates the dry itchy feeling, soothing dry skin by completely and effectively removing Chlorine, Bromine, salt water, hard water minerals and chemical odor while re-hydrating the skin. Recommendation…Following TRISWIM Body Wash, use TRISWIM Lotion to completely nourish the skin. For everyday use.
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at email@example.com making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.