- TRISWIM’s NEW thicker, richer SHAMPOO formula effectively removes Chlorine, Bromine, saltwater, hard water minerals and Chlorine odor by sequestering, attacking, and rinsing the irritants out of the hair and down the drain.
- Moisturizes with Aloe Vera, Pro Vitamin B5 and botanicals.
- Chamomile & Watercress relieve symptoms found in dandruff and an itchy, dry scalp.
- TRISWIM SHAMPOO effectively removes the straw-like feeling and greenish tint in hair.
- FRESH Lime + Tropical Mango scent appeals to men, women, children.
- Safe to use every day and safe on color treated/permed hair.
- Helps build strong, healthy hair.
- No animal testing | Paraben Free | Gluten Free.
- TRISWIM is the #1 rated Swim Shampoo by United States Masters Swimming, Aqua Exercise Association, and Master’s Swimming Canada
- Salon Quality
- 8.5 oz | 251 ml
TRISWIM’S CHLORINE/SALT WATER OUT SHAMPOO contains Aloe Vera which is a popular botanical used for its moisturizing, soothing and calming properties. Newly FORMULATED with a thicker, richer invigorating fresh Lime + Tropical Mango scent, TRISWIM shampoo appeals to men, women, and children. TRISWIM Chlorine Removing SHAMPOO also contains Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), which is an important element to both hydrate and increase volume potential. Chamomile and Watercress assist in healing dandruff, and an itchy, dry scalp. TRISWIM Chlorine Removal Shampoo is safe to use on permed and color treated hair, removes the Chlorine, Bromine, saltwater, hard water minerals, chemical odor, and eliminates the "greenish tint" caused by Copper. Restores, hydrates, nourishes, which helps rebuild strong healthy hair. TRISWIM is the swimmer’s shampoo to use daily to help build and maintain strong healthy hair.
Recommendation: Following TRISWIM SHAMPOO, use TRISWIM CONDITIONER to completely nourish and repair hair follicles. For everyday use.
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at email@example.com making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.