Having attended a number of children's triathlon events over the last few years, Zone3 were extremely impressed to see how many under 16's were taking part and how much effort was being made by the participants. There is no doubt that some extremely quick triathletes will be coming through in the next ten years. To help progress the sport further 10% from every sale will be donated to a Children's Triathlon foundation to help encourage more children become active through triathlon.
The Adventure wetsuit is designed with a lot of the features used in the adult collection but with some slight changes to make them more specific for age range. The suit features:
- Super stretch 2mm shoulder and arm panels for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Speedflo coating to reduce drag through the water and increase durability.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated ‘Pro-Speed Cuffs’ on the arm and legscuffs to help increase speed of removal. The suit is design to go on easy and come off easy.
- Bright coloured arm and leg cuffs for improved visibility in the water.
- 3mm front body and leg panels rather than the traditional 4-5mm adult suits as children have a better natural buoyancy than adults.
- New laser cut, low and comfortable neckline.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off
- Fabric designed to be more durable than a high end wetsuit so the suit can last a number of seasons or be passed on to somebody younger once it's been grown out of.
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.