Building upon its proven success, the new Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit has been carefully improved again, maintaining core details that have been central to its popularity whilst enhancing key areas to further your performance and comfort.
Thanks to a new one-piece shoulder and chest panel the overall flexibility across the torso and fit around the shoulders helps to conserve energy and improve freedom of movement so that you are much more efficient through the water. Perfect for long-distance open water swimming, and also for a triathlon, so your arms are less fatigued when it comes to the run.
Aerodome material with built-in bubbles around the legs and hips improves buoyancy by 30% over conventional neoprene and with new precision laser cut finishing to the collar for a more plush and comfortable fit that won't flush cold water through the suit; you will be more efficient in every way.
Since every detail of a triathlon is time-critical, the Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs combine with a downward YKK zip for rapid removal so that your transitions are slick and efficient. Premium inner linings feel soft and flexible against the body further enhancing the feel of the suit both in and out of the water.
- Winner of a wide range of industry awards
- Perfect for all abilities - from beginners all the way through to elites
- New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design to increase flexibility and distance per stroke
- New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips for up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene
- New Laser-Cut collar designed for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit
- SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim
- Downward YKK zip is easy to grab for fast transitions
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal
- Recognisable red cuffs for improved visibility
- Graphite side and arm panels for a distinguished and premium style
- Comes with a free mesh bag for storage
Rinse well in fresh water after every use. Do not wash with detergent or bleach.
Do not put it in the washing machine or tumble dryer. Do not iron.
Dry inside out first and then dry outside.
Minimise time left in direct sunlight and aim to dry in the shade.
Best kept flat and folded behind the knees and then in half, best stored in a cool place.
Do not allow others to use your wetsuit. It has been fitted for your body shape and no body larger.
Avoid contacting the velcro with the inside lining of the wetsuit.
Small, Small Medium, Small Tall, Medium, Medium Tall, Medium Large, Large, X Large, XX Large