Swim Buoy Dry Bag 28L
High visibility Keeps kit safe and dry Heavy-duty PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material Low drag when on the water Dry bag keeps contents dry Dual air chambers inflate around contents...
- High visibility
- Keeps kit safe and dry
- Heavy-duty PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material
- Low drag when on the water
- Dry bag keeps contents dry
- Dual air chambers inflate around contents
- Can be used empty as a tow float
- Adjustable strap
- Tows behind you for an unrestricted stroke
- Strong and durable material
This brightly coloured inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. Once inflated it can comfortably support the weight of an adult.
The Zone3 dry bag features dual air chambers, to be inflated once the bag is filled with training gear. The inflation chambers are separate from the storage area, thus providing more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer's waist and the leash ensures that the product remains out of stroke range whilst swimming.
When the bag is lying flat the internal area of the bag measures 50cm x 35cm and has a 28-litre capacity which leaves plenty of room for dry clothes, towel, flip flops etc.
There is also the On-The-Go buoy option which allows access to key products whilst in the water as well as the Hydration buoy complete with bladder pack to help keep you hydrated whilst swimming.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use
- Fill the bag with your desired kit
- Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'
- Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top
- Inflate using the mouthpiece on each side
- Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself
- Finally, attach the waistband.