- High visibility
- Keeps kit safe and dry
- Heavy-duty PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material
- Low drag when on the water
- Dry bag keeps contents dry
- Dual air chambers inflate around contents
- Can be used empty as a tow float
- Adjustable strap
- Tows behind you for an unrestricted stroke
- Strong and durable material
This brightly coloured inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. Once inflated it can comfortably support the weight of an adult.
The Zone3 dry bag features dual air chambers, to be inflated once the bag is filled with training gear. The inflation chambers are separate from the storage area, thus providing more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer's waist and the leash ensures that the product remains out of stroke range whilst swimming.
When the bag is lying flat the internal area of the bag measures 50cm x 35cm and has a 28-litre capacity which leaves plenty of room for dry clothes, towel, flip flops etc.
There is also the On-The-Go buoy option which allows access to key products whilst in the water as well as the Hydration buoy complete with bladder pack to help keep you hydrated whilst swimming.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use
- Fill the bag with your desired kit
- Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'
- Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top
- Inflate using the mouthpiece on each side
- Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself
- Finally, attach the waistband.
We Dispatch All Orders On The Same Day (Orders Received Before 3pm On Business Days)
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
Hong Kong: 1 - 3 business days
World: 12-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 24 hours of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know! First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost. If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at email@example.com making sure you quote your order number.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged or defective item.
If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within 30 days of your initial order.
Refunds are only approved if the item does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
Let us know if you have any problems and we'll get you sorted out.